The Ski & Snowboard School Equipe of Falcade is pleased to present its initiatives dedicated to the children and their families that have chosen to spend a ski holiday on the slopes of the San Pellegrino ski area; thanks to a well-conceived activities program and to the decennial experience of its instructors, the Equipe has become one of the most appreciate and respected Family Ski Schools of the Dolomites.
The brand new mascot Leo Monthy, the little skiing lion, will welcome everybody on the ski slopes of the San Pellegrino ski area with a lot of music, entertainment and many new friends!
The Ski School Equipe boasts an enthusiast team composed of experts specialized in the teaching of the correct skiing techniques for children and adults which propose a modern and dynamic courses and lessons as well as thrilling activities like freeride skiing.
Thanks to the long-time collaboration with the Loacker Company, the enchanted world full of the gnomes of Loacker will welcome every small guests of the San Pellegrino ski area and will teach them how to have fun on the ski slopes of our mountain resort; with the brand-new 'Loacker Park', an exciting ski route through the wintry woods with bumps, jumps and parabolic curves, children will have the choice to practice thrilling disciplines like skiing, snowboarding and freeride skiing with the cute characters of the delicious snack.
The events program for the oncoming winter season proposed by the Ski School Equipe offers to children many activities on the snow and in the centre of Falcade, from the morning until the evening:
- on January, 17th 2016 don't miss the World Snow Day;
- from March, 6th to 12th 2016, a special training camp for children, the so-called "Week for Kids 2015" will take place with many educational and recreational activities dedicated to families;
- from March 12th to 19th Ladies Week, a special week dedicated to all women with sport, well-being, relaxation and excellent cooking.
Among the different proposals of the ski school, the winter season 2015-16 will offer:
- The Classic Ski Course, lasting three hours a day in the morning;
- The Mini Groups Course, lasting two hours a day in the morning;
- The Equipe Junior Club, an entire day with a personal ski instructor and a delicious meal in a typical mountain refuge included;
- The Equipe Super Baby Course, a special course dedicated to younger children in groups of 5 participants that wants to approach the world of skiing in complete safety;
- The Equipe Weekend Course, a spacial package dedicated to the families that are spending a weekend on the slopes of Falcade.
At the end of the winter season, don't miss the Loacker Trophy, an amusing event with sport, music, gadgets, prizes and snacks with the mascot of the Loacker Company!
The meeting point for every ski course is located at Le Buse, the arrival station of the first chair lift Molino-Le Buse from Falcade, where you can find also the Loacker Park and the training ground for children, near many refuges and self-service restaurants that can ensure excellent support and safety.
From this winter season, the Ski School Equipe is also an efficient ski rental: super convenient offers for those who don't have the ski equipment and that want to rent it on the spot at the moment of the registration to the ski courses - Everyone's invited!
PROMOTIONS DOLOMITI SUPERSKI WINTER 2015-16
Dolomiti Super Premiére: yes
Dolomiti Super Kids: yes, 20% discount
Dolomiti Super Sun: no