Bartorelli Gioiellerie


Gioiellerie Bartorelli inaugurated its new sales point at Cortina d’Ampezzo in december 2009. A splendid boutique right in the heart of the Queen of the Dolomites, its 70 square metres of elegance and style make it the ideal setting to house a myriad of world-renowned luxury brands as well as the precious collections of high-class jewels bearing the name of Maison Bartorelli. The Gioiellerie Bartorelli came into existence in 1882 as a small goldsmith’s workshop at Montescudo in the Romagna countryside, and grew thanks to the entrepreneurial skills of three generations of Bartorelli descendants. Today it is the reference point for those who are looking for absolute luxury, professionalism, guarantee and unmistakable style.