INDOLOMITES means to live and enjoy our beautiful Nature, this is to say taking care of all the aspects that make unique a marvellous holiday: the choice of the itineraries, amusement, safety, well-being and the respect for the environment that has been given to us. Always in great company!
Our alpine guides and yoga instructors will teach you different aspects of our Dolomites: the energy of an adventurous mountain excursion and the relaxation of a yoga meeting in the mountains.
This experience is dedicated to those who want to find themselves, to those who want to fill extreme emotions in complete safety, to all the mountain and nature lovers!
OFFICE OPENING TIMES - ALPINE GUIDE OFFICE
(at SCUOLA SCI & SNOWBOARD EQUIPE, Corso Italia, 27, Falcade):
You can find us in the office every Friday and Saturday from 17,00 to 19,00; furthermore, we will be in our office every evening in August from 17.00 to 19.00
Here a short list of the activities we propose during the summer season:
"Mountaineering" is a term used to decribe many activities related to mountain excursionism, like trekking, rock climbing, vie ferrate, etc. The famous English mountaineer Mallory used to answer to the question "Why does man climb mountains?" with the emblematic statement "because they're here", as if to underline the human desire to go beyond the limits.
For the summer Mountain Guides InDolomites propose a series of mountaineering excursions in complete safety to the most famous mountain groups of the Dolomites!
- This activity is conceived for groups of maximum 3 participants;
- The possible destinations of the excursions are Marmolada, Civetta, Cimon della Pala, Sassolungo, Pelmo, Antelao and Tre Cime di Lavaredo;
- The required equipment is the classic mountaineering kit, that is harness, helmet, crampons and ice ax (Mountain Guides InDolomites can in case make it available); then hiking boots in good conditions, rope, carabiners, backpack (25/30 lt), waterproof clothing, gloves and beverage.
FLOW YOGA - With Maria Paula Medina, qualified international Yoga teacher - The benefits of Yoga and the pristine nature of the Dolomites: a unique combination to enjoy a marvellous holiday in the mountains dedicated to physical and mental well-being. Flow Yoga is easy, amusing and suitable for the whole family.
PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
Are you tired to walk simply on mountain trails? Would you like to try something more exciting during your summer holidays? Mountain Guides InDolomites have what's right for you: rock climbing! Climbing sessions for every level of ability and physical condition, in complete safety, both in rock gym and on mountain walls!
- This activity is conceived for groups of maximum 4 participants per excursion;
- The possible destinations of the excursions are Sella, Marmolada, Civetta, Pale di San Martino, Tofane, Lagazuoi and Moiazza;
- The required equipment is the classic mountaineering kit, that is harness, helmet and climbing shoes (Mountain Guides InDolomites can, in case, make them available); then quickdraws, rope, carabiners, slings, backpack (25/30 lt), waterproof clothing, gloves and beverage;
Halfway between rock climbing and trekking: via ferratas! For those who want to deal with a real via ferrata, both beginners and expert climbers, Mountain Guide InDolomites propose exciting excursions on the most famous via ferratas of the Dolomites!
- The excursion on via ferratas are suitable for groups of 2-4 participants;
- The required equipment is the classic via ferratas kit, harness and helmet (Mountain Guides InDolomites can, in case, make them available);
- The possible destinations of the excursions are Sella, Marmolada, Civetta, Pale di San Martino, Tofane and Lagazuoi.
Peace, relaxation, fascination, wellness! Mountain Guides InDolomites offer trekking and hiking excursions on the most beautiful trails of the Dolomites both for beginners and for expert hikers! The possible destinations can be chosen depending on the wishes of the customer and can be both daily and multidaily.
- Required equipment: trekking boots (in gut conditions), trekking poles, waterproof clothing, backpack (25/30 lt), gloves, sunglasses, beverage;
- The possible destinations of the excursions are Valfredda-Forca Rossa, Fuciade, Val Venegia, San Pellegrino-P.so Selle, Cime d'Auta-Pianezze, Val Gares, Cima Bocche-Juribrutto, Mulaz, Pale di San Martino, Civetta and the Agordino valley;
- The excursions can take place every day on request with adequate advance notice (2/3 days);
Mountain Guides InDolomites propose a series of activities suitable for children, assuring the highest standards of safety and the guarantee of high professionalism of the guides for an unforgettable holiday in the Dolomites!
VIA FERRATAS FOR CHILDREN:
- Via ferratas suitable for groups of 2-6 participants;
- The required equipment is the classic via ferratas kit, harness and helmet (Mountain Guides InDolomites can, in case, make them available), then a pair of trekking shoes;
ROCK CLIMBING FOR CHILDREN:
- Climbing excursions suitable for groups of 2-8 participants;
- The required equipment is the classic climbing kit: harness, helmet and climbing shoes (Mountain Guides InDolomites can, in case, make them available);
If you want to know more about this activity or if you want to receive custom quotations or specific information, Mountain Guides InDolomites are completely at your disposal!
Mobile: +39 339 7003447