Among the meadows, the paths and the peaks of Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park, the shuttlebus will take you inside the Park, to the Alpine hut Malga Pramper where you can buy typical products and taste the traditional dishes. From here, you can continue on the path which leads you to Pra della vedova, Rifugio Pramperet and Forcella Moschesin, the most panoramic point of the Park.
PARKING AND START from. Pian de la Fopa, a place reachable from Forno di Zoldo after 4 km by car (the road starts 300 mt after the church).
TICKET PRICE PER PERSON
- ADULTS one way € 6,00; roudtrip € 9,00
- CHILDREN one way € 4,00; roundtrip € 6,00 Children under 6 years old, accompanied by an adult travel free.
DOWNHILL ON BIKE From Malga to Pian de la Fopa € 5,00;
SHUTTLEBUS + DOWNHILL ON BIKE
- ADULTS € 10,00
- CHILDREN € 8,00 €
- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (h. 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.) In June, July and September
- EVERYDAY (h. 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.) In August
Zoldobus proposes the possibility to rent the amazing mountain bikes by WILER, an Italian company leader in the production of professional bikes, complete of helmet and lock to discover the paths of the valley.
EASY PATHS FOR BEGINNERS:
- Rifugio Città di Fiume from Passo Staulanza
- Rifugio Talamini from Zoppè di Cadore
PATHS MORE DIFFICULT
- Rifugio Venezia from Zoppè di Cadore
- Monte Rite fromPasso Cibiana
- Alpine lake El Vach
OFFERDOWN HILL ascent on shuttle and downhill on bike! Choosing between the descent from Malga Pramper to Forno, or from Rifugio Carestiato to Forno.
1 hour € 5,00
2 hours € 8,00
half day € 12,00
the whole day € 18,00.