The large perfectly well-tended meadow complete with reclining chairs and playground makes this an ideal spot for families and children.
The restaurant is situated, at a short distance from the Falzarego Pass and the Dolomites Way in the direction of Cortina d'Ampezzo, at the hub of a dense network of easy paths and really beautiful excursions towards the Torri Falzarego and the Averau.
The large terrace faces the ski slopes of the Gallina- 5 Torri - Lagazuoi Ridge. The young men who run the refuge, Giorgio and Raniero, organise parties, entertainment and, in winter, romantic walks on snow shoes in the woods and on the snow-covered slopes of the area. (the necessary equipment is provided free of charge to clients).
The restaurant specialises in typical mountain dishes.
Guests have at their disposal ample parking, ski storage space and a heated gazebo on the spacious terrace.
The refuge has comfortable rooms with half board.
First Floor - Dormitory style rooms with shared bathrooms; beds are sold individually and thus guests must be prepared to share room with strangers:
- 2 rooms with 2 single beds
- 1 room with 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- 1 room with 1 single bed, a bunk bed and a double bed
Price for half board in these rooms: 65,00 Euro per person
Ground Floor Room with bathroom - 1 room with 4 bunk beds; beds are sold individually and thus guests must be prepared to share room with strangers.
Price for half board in these rooms: 60,00 Euro per person
Ground Floor Room with bathroom
- 3 rooms with double bed
- 1 room with 2 bunk bed (+1) - Beds are sold individually and thus guests must be prepared to share room with strangers.
Price for half board in these rooms: 70,00 Euro per person
STAY TAX: 1 euro per person, per overnigh stay
Half board includes:
- Bed linen and towels included in the price
- Breakfast buffet
- Dinner menu (with a choice of 3 starters, 3 main courses with side dishes and dessert)
- Drinks are not included
- 10% discount for children under 12.