SANTUARIO OF SANTA MARIA DELLE GRAZIE
On the hilly right bank of the Cordevole river, in the little town of Santa Maria delle Grazie, in Rocca Pietore, there is a Marian Shrine dedicated to the Madonna delle Grazie. In 1693 Mr. Rossi, who lived in Calloneghe, has built a little oratory and after that it was expanded and sacred (1724) as a true temple. In 1774 the shrine was turned into a parish church for the Calloneghe comunity, with the established presence of a priest. With a meticulous and diligent work, the Franciscans in 1954 realized a modern shrine.