This is the best way to immerse yourself in nature, to admire the show of unique and rare in the world landscapes. Enjoy a lively colored flower, discover a curious marmot, listen to the wonderful sound of silence, maybe interrupted by the mooing of some cows... Stress?! What is it?!
Before leaving for your escursion, no matter if short or long, please check the weather for the day, be sure that your equipment will be right and contact an alpine guide who can give you the right advices in order to avoid any unpleasant incident.
Alpine Guide De Cassan Francesco | Tel: 0039 334 9151617 | Mail: [email protected]
AS RECOMMENDED BY CORPO FORESTALE DELLO STATO
1. choose you itineraries according to your ability
2. Study the track through maps ( distances, altitude gap, springs, fountains, shelters...) and getting info about the real status of the terrain. Prepare an alternative route for the way back
3. Be sure to have the right clothes and equipment ( a change of the underwear, pullover, windstopper, cap, boots, sunglasses, sun cream, food and water)
4. Dont' forget to bring with you something for the emergency ( thermal cloth, front light, cell, knife, compass...) together with something for the first aid
5. Never go alone, in case tell someone your destination and the itinerary
6. Check the weather: rain , snow, avalanches, and wind before and during the escursion
7. If you're not sure about the way, go back. Sometimes it's better to give up than to risk an incident
8. Bring back with you the rubbish
9. Respect animals and plants, don't go out of the path. Respect culture and tradition
10. For the emergency dial 118, service of first aid